Close

Bell Shields & Parts

Bell Shields & Parts

Bell Shields & Parts There are 129 products.

Genuine Bell Racing Helmet Shields, Aero Kits, Cheek Pads, Cheek Pad Inserts, Tear Off Posts, Pivot Kits and Forced Air Components will bring new life to the most important piece of your racing safety equipment. Consistency breeds speed. Let DiscoveryParts and Bell give you every advantage available to you.

Genuine Bell Racing Helmet Shields, Aero Kits, Cheek Pads, Cheek Pad Inserts, Tear Off Posts, Pivot Kits and Forced Air Components will bring new life to the most important piece of your racing safety equipment. Consistency breeds speed. Let DiscoveryParts and Bell give you every advantage available to you.

More

Subcategories

  • Bell Shields

    Bell recommends that you periodically change shields for better vision and safety. DiscoveryParts offers a variety of hand-formed face shields for all new and existing Bell helmet models. Shields are available for all full-face models in Clear, Amber, Light Smoke or Dark Smoke , Blue Chrome, and Silver Chrome.

  • Bell Aero Kits

    Clean up the aero on your Bell helmet to prevent lift, buffeting, and unwanted air loads on the driver during high-speed airflow. Bell Racing has done extensive research on how to perfect helmet stability and comfort at the highest of speed levels to eliminate the low-pressure area behind your helmet. Count on proven Bell Racing aero components to increase safety and reduce driver fatigue from karting to the highest levels of open cockpit racing.

  • Bell Forced Air Kits

    DiscoveryParts offers the top and side forced-air upgrade kits for your Bell Helmet. With driver cockpits becoming loaded with more things, let's not forget the basics - upgrading your Bell helmet to forced-air to bring driver comfort to a new level. No more fogged shields or sweat going into your eyes during the hottest days on track!

    Top Forced-Air: If you have extra headroom, we prefer a Bell Top Air Adapter to keep the aifrlow on the top of your head (hottest part) along with Bell's proven air ducting and channeling system that also allows a smaller portion of air to be channeled to your forehead and eye area. By having the majority of the air concentrated to the top of your head and a smaller portion going to your forehead/eye area, we combine driver temperature regulation with the ability to prevent salty sweat from dripping in your eyes.

    Side Forced-Air: If you are a taller driver or your race seat/roll cage/chassis does not allow the required 2 inches above your helmet, then the side force air adapter is your choice. With about 80% effectiveness compared to the Top Forced-Air option, the Bell side forced air adapters are a problem solver. If you are a taller driver in a Miata, Cayman, or small driver compartment racecar, a Bell side forced-air adapter will bring your driver temperatures lower allowing for less fatigue and quicker lap times.

  • Cheek Pad Inserts

    Bell cheek pad insert kits are designed to fit between your existing cheek pad to let you fine tune your helmet for a perfect fit. Available in different thicknesses, the Bell Cheek Pad Inserts fit into the special factory-installed slot built into all Bell SA2010 and SA2015 helmets. 

    Bell Cheek Pad Insert Size Guide: Our most popular size is 15mm. When you purchase a Bell Helmet, we size the helmet for the crown of your head. That will be your correct helmet size that we start with. For about 60% of the racers, the helmet is perfect out of the box. Along with that you get your Free DiscoveryParts Helmet Bag and you are off to the track. For the other 40%, we use the Bell Cheek Pad kits to fine tune and tighten up the cheek area for a snug and safe helmet. Bell Cheek Pad Insert Kits come in 5mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm for a custom fit for everyone, even if your head is shaped like a light bulb (that would make you a 20mm).

  • Cheek Pad Kits

    Bell Replacement Cheek Pads: We use Bell replacement cheek pads when a young driver grows (thinner replacment cheek pad) or to fine tune a helmet to make fitment perfect. We also use Bell replacement cheek pad kits to refresh a helmet that has seen its share of long summer races or for a helmet that was given to you by another racer. Bell replacement cheek pad kits are available for many Bell models, current and past, in different thicknesses to bring new life to your Bell helmet.

  • Replacement Parts

    Genuine Bell Helmet replacement parts and accessories like shield keys, breath anti-fog deflectors, new eyeport foam and more to improve your most important piece of safety equipment. Bell accessories and parts fit perfectly every time and have been on every podium at every track there is. Trust Bell Racing Accessories to keep you safe.

per page
Showing 81 - 100 of 129 items
Showing 81 - 100 of 129 items
Close