Close

Cheek Pad Inserts

Cheek Pad Inserts

Cheek Pad Inserts There are 4 products.

Bell cheek pad insert kits are designed to fit between your existing cheek pad to let you fine tune your helmet for a perfect fit. Available in different thicknesses, the Bell Cheek Pad Inserts fit into the special factory-installed slot built into all Bell SA2010 and SA2015 helmets. 

Bell Cheek Pad Insert Size Guide: Our most popular size is 1...

Bell cheek pad insert kits are designed to fit between your existing cheek pad to let you fine tune your helmet for a perfect fit. Available in different thicknesses, the Bell Cheek Pad Inserts fit into the special factory-installed slot built into all Bell SA2010 and SA2015 helmets. 

Bell Cheek Pad Insert Size Guide: Our most popular size is 15mm. When you purchase a Bell Helmet, we size the helmet for the crown of your head. That will be your correct helmet size that we start with. For about 60% of the racers, the helmet is perfect out of the box. For the other 40%, we use the Bell Cheek Pad kits to fine tune and tighten up the cheek area for a snug and safe helmet. Bell Cheek Pad Insert Kits come in 5mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm for a custom fit for everyone, even if your head is shaped like a light bulb (that would make you a 20mm).

More
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 items
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 items
Close